~Complicated Thoughts~
[html]

OMG it’s OCC!

Belle let out a little chuckle, and looked at the pup in admiration. 'The underworld? I have not exactly got Hades on speed dial!' She nudged the pup with her velvet nose, softly. What had made her think something as terrible as that? As the pup dropped the stick, the teen nimbly caught it in her jaws, and threw it away to the side, where it landed with a Plonk. 'Can I ask a name of you, young one?' She was completely at ease with the pup now, and knew she was not a threat to her. To Belle- it seemed this was just a curious pup.

It had been a while since the albino had played, and looking at the young one standing before her, Belle suddenly had the urge to get playful.
'Run now! Before I send you to hell!' She yipped, bracing herself, limbs trembling with anticipation, before she attempted to pounce on the young one.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:# 9d3fc9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:427px; background-color:# 9694ba; background-image:url(http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5998/souls11.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px double #000000; padding: 300px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:# 4f1e66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread