Oh the horses..
300+[html]

Soo sorry about the wait on this, work is a killer. <333

Anann laughed herself, as Jazper brought up the fact that girls could cause enough trouble of their own. "Well, I don't know about that. Surely I never caused a bit of trouble as a pup!" Her tone and grin belied the statement as soon as it had left her tongue. All pups were due their own fair share of mischief. It was part of growing up. "My brothers were kept quite busy trying to keep me out of trouble or joining me in it. But it worked the other way around too." The three of them had always been eager to prove themselves and depended on the others to keep from getting in over their heads.

Catching the tall, dark man's understanding look, Anann glanced his way briefly. Her own eyes falling on the trail ahead of his as his turned to do the same. Anann figured it was much easier having never known her mother than having known and lost both parents as Jazper had. Though it seemed they had both found their place in the world despite the challenges. "Blood maybe thicker than water, but love is thicker than blood." Anann too, found her family in her pack.

Anann did her best to contain her excitement as Jazper told her about the small stash of weapons he had. Certain that their sparring match would be anything but dull from the sounds of it. His size alone would insure that, but Anann looked forward to the friendly challenge. "I have had few sparring partners as large as yourself. I'll bring my swords a long then, though I'm more than willing to experiment with whatever else you might have." It was an offer that was just too good to refuse.

"Oh please, the sparring is pleasure, not work and I would come anyway. But thank you!" She had to consider is next question. "Hm. Hood, I think." Nodding as further confirmation. The stables came into view, signaling it was time to get back to the task at hand and why Jazper was here in the first place. "Right this way." She said as she lead him into the stables. There were several horses out in the paddocks, but Anann hadn't seen the one she had in mind out there already. She was a large buckskin mare, thick and tall she wouldn't have any trouble handling his weight if he wished to ride. Calm and gentle she was perfect for introducing Jazper into realm of horses. Grabbing a halter, that was hanging along the aisle way she stopped outside the stall. "Jazper, this Bonnie," at least that was what Anann had found herself calling the mare. "Hold out your hand, let her get a smell of you." Introductions were important and that was where he had messed up with Rem, laying hand on the stallion before offering a hand for smelling.

<style type="text/css">

.ananngitz01a b {font-weight:bold; color:#cccccc; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ananngitz01a-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#232323; text-align:left;}
.ananngitz01a p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ananngitz01a {margin:0 auto; width:417px; background-color:#0f1012; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... evra01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #cccccc; padding: 240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#272727; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ananngitz01a-border1 {width:419px; border:1px solid #2d2921; margin:0 auto;}
.ananngitz01a-line1 {width:387px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1a1a1a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread