make it a memory.
Lucifer knew that the white leader knew his thoughts on the coyotes, and this pack meeting didn't push his thought or wants of killing them, hearing about Fatin pups being nearly attacked by one in these lands, made him shiver, he had failed at his job, and had failed with his promise to Fatin. He snarled, he tried to keep his voice down, he didn't want Tayui to stop the meeting to figure out what had pissed him off this time. The ebony male looked to his mate, they had lost there child to a coyote, he wasn't sure what all had happened that had made the coyote kill him but it happened.

He knew that after this meeting that if he ever seen just one in the pack lands, he would kill them, there was no question if there could have been a matter of peace, they where always looking for reasons to attack the wolves, Lucifer hadn't found one yet that brought peace, though no matter how much he hated them, he would never kill a child, he wasn't that cold, he would pick it up and give it a good shake, enough to scare it, but that would be about it. He was cold to them, but not heartless. He shook his head. This was sad, sick and sad. "Tayui, I think some one should have a meeting with the leader about his coyote's. We all understand that we go to there lands, we're fair game, but them coming here, or neutral lands and them still trying to start stuff. I don't believe we should take it. I understand live in harmony bit, but they are showing they can't respect common kindness, then there needs to be a meeting."

Messages In This Thread