Vox Populi
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... unktab.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">This thread is for Orin, and no one else, I hope this works for you, if you need more, then I can change it, just shoot me a pm or a IM.

Want to be God, the Devil, like me?

Anatoliy had lead him to Rurik's house in the little town of Lunenburg. Vox, the stallion whom he had been with the whole entire time, had finally become tired of having Mars on his back, so he had started to refused to move and whatnot until Mars physically got off and pulled him by the reigns to get him to come on. The buckskin immediately followed when the extra weight of the luperci was off of his back and all he had on his back were the supples that Mars had brought along with him. Once that his half brother had lead him to Rurik's house, Mars had gotten extremely shy. He stood there in front of the house for quite some time, refusing to go up and see if the other male was home. Tol got tired of waiting for Mars so he had left the two males to their business and went wherever he was going to go. The black and white husky was scared to move, his steel eyes locked on the door. So are you just gonna fucking sit there like a bump on a log and look at your father's door or are you going to wake the fuck up and walk up there and meet him? Bartholomew had a point since the kid had been standing there for a good ten-fifteen minutes now, just staring at the door. Shut up Bartholomew. I'm...scared... he didn't want to admit it, but Bart would figure out that Mars was scared either way. Well, I'm sure as hell not. Get the fuck outta here Mars, I'll take care of this.
NO! I will do this myself. Back the fuck off Bart. Mars growled to the other male whom was inching closer and closer to the twin. Mars lifted his lips to show his canines to the other male as he spoke to him. It was obvious that Mars wanted the memory of meeting his father to be his own and not Bart's. Plus, it wasn't like Bartholomew would leave a good impression on the Russo, simply because Bartholomew had an obsession with Lyndi, and cursed Mars for leaving the woman back in California to find a man that knew nothing of his own American son. What a conflicted individual that this man was.

Mars then proceeded to take his horse by his reigns and move away from the house, and to the one next door. It was a slightly bigger house than the one that Rurik would live in with the rest of his legitimate children that he "loved" and knew about. Mars felt left out since he had met his half-brother. He was left out, and he didn't have the balls to go up and become part of the family. He was weird, and he knew it, but he also thought that he could never, ever fit in with another family other than his mother and her slavery and beatings. He didn't think that he deserved anymore than that. You'd then ask why he ran away. The answer would be was that he wanted to make a new life, somewhere new, something different. He wanted to pursue his dreams, but he always had the low self-esteem in his mind, when in his eyes, in his body held a proud man, with an ego just as big as everyone else's, perhaps even bigger. The actor looked at his house that he would claim next to his father's house and he had walked into the old gates with the horse following behind him, and behind the horse, the other male wolven that plagued Mars' mind. Mars walked up to the old house, and looked at it. It needed some major fixing up that would take him a good day or two to fix up if he worked all day. Today, he was tired, so he more than likely would rest today and start on rebuilding and fixing up the house tomorrow. Maybe if he had help he would start today. He didn't know at the moment so he took his guitar off of the horse's back and he had taken it within his hands he he sat down in an old ass chair that creaked under his weight, but for some reason, it did not collapse, which was good on his end, because he didn't want to fall over or anything.

The mustang had went to work, nibbling on the overgrown grasses of what was now, his and Mars' and Bart's home.

Mars talks Bartholomew talks

[/html]

Messages In This Thread