Vox Populi
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... guitar.png);">
OOC: i like to switch tables yus. xP
word count: 1024
Contemplate all of your senses

Knock on what door? the woman butted in. Both of the males looked at the woman, steel eyes sharp, cold. Bart was the one to take his eyes off of her before Mars did. Mars' eyes were stuck on the pink haired being, his eyes looking hard at her dreadlocks. He finally shook his head and dropped the altercation that went on between the two males. She had gone on as well, first asking who his father was. Before he could say the name, she had figured it out herself and explained to him about how wonderful he was when he taught them to fish, and they cooked and feasted and drank. Mars wondered how fun it would be if he was there. The male never went to a party that Bartholomew didn't claim. Bart always showed up for a party because Mars sure as hell didn't want to be at no party. He was too busy thinking about how he needed to do other things than socialize with the others, and drink and get stoned and all that good stuff. Bart, however, enjoyed parties more than one should. He'd get drunk until he passed out, he'd smoke until his lungs were nothing but shriveled up pea pods. Sounds like a fuckin' party to me! Bart exclaimed, taking Mars' mouth and letting his voice become lively, animated. Mars was quick to take control of the body once more though, nose wrinkling lightly as he silently shooed the second male back to his spot to the right of Mars.

She went on to ask "So wait, you haven’t met him yet?" An audit fell back again, and Mars puckered his lips a little bit and he looked down at his guitar. No. I haven't. he muttered, his voice calm and quiet yet again, Bart's voice long gone in the wind, and Mars' voice reigning supreme. She was quick to move onto the drumming, Mars' fingers having stopped a few moments in a rest while her foot tapped on. He let the tapping go for about 8 notes before he began to play again, the melody was soft, harmonious, like the sound of spring coming over the lands. That's what it sounded like to him. Bartholomew would have to agree. She spoke of reading a lot and not liking the silence. Silence was almost never silence, just as sleeping was never really sleeping for Mars. Only when his body was completely worn out was when Bart and Mars would both let the body rest. I'm sure I can compose something eventually. I want to learn it since I have the time, and the will. All I need is the supplies. after all, he knew how to play his other instruments pretty much with his eyes closed. All he needed was his ears anymore. He lifted his gaze to the woman again, his fingers running slowly and happily across the strings. The two would get lost in the rhythm and beat of the music that was coming from around them that he had forgotten almost everything for a split second. With a blink of those glazed steel eyes, he snapped out of it and the woman spoke again about their location and her not knowing much about Lunenberg. She was only there because she wanted to find some books. Mars could go book hunting, he didn't mind doing it. He actually favored the idea and he nodded his head to her when she asked if he wanted to come along.

Mars took his guitar from his lap and put it to the side of the chair. The woman offered to help him up, and he took her hand, pulling himself up. He danced on his clawed feet for a second, getting his pants straightened out as well as his jacket. He didn't need the jacket, but he was weird and kinda liked to have this jacket on. He felt bare without it since he hadn't made another t-shirt from when his last one ripped up. He hadn't had the time (since he had been moving every day for most of the day, only stopping for drink and food) to sew while he was on the horse, and he only worked on small projects when he had been riding. His studded belt was that project. This was only pushing studs through leather. He easily did this as he had found the studs on the grounds or in the ruins. He found studs while looking for lighters plenty of times. Mars regardlessly got up and fixed himself up before looking back at his guitar. He was slightly scared to leave it here, but he figured that no one would try to pull a fast one on him if Vox is around and it looks like it might be slightly inhabited. Maybe this girl would be nice enough to help him move into his house. He didn't know, nor did he want to ask right away. He was still distant from the woman.

The two walked along the neighborhood of Lunenberg, looking around as they went along. He looked into dusty old stores until he had found one of particular interest to him, but not entirely what either of them were looking for. Mars had a wide range of interests, and costumes worked for acting as well as fabric that he could reuse. He looked at the woman and stopped at the front door that was still boarded up. this is a costume store. We can find clothes here... the male spoke as he had taken the locked door and pulled on it a few times. The locks still worked and were hard to open after so many years of being closed. Mars stepped back and then he kicked the door, which had made it crack off of the hinge. He continued to kick it until it had been open enough to them both to fit through the door. He looked back at her and nodded his head before he walked into the store and he wandered around, finding hats, old clothing, even some really really old armor (many were rusted and un-usable). He'd find something here sooner or later, he knew that he'd find something great here.

Mars Speaks Bartholomew Speaks

[/html]

Messages In This Thread