In the woods, searching for fellow pack mates.
[html]

Maybe after your reply, we’ll end it ? [300+ WC]

Moonfyre blinked for a second, staring out toward the village. No one has ever thought of him in that close relation so fast. Huh, I must be getting good at this. His ears pulled back for a second before he turned to face Echo.

Sure, I was once new here and I had someone to show me around.

He motioned for Echo to follow him. They walked toward the big hut in the center of the village with the large fire burning outside. It was just a bigger hut than all the others and more tribal than all the others.

This, here, is the Town Hall, if you would call it. It’s the village’s center, not really anyone’s permanent residence but they do have beds for those who haven’t found a home yet. Like you, you may sleep in there if you like; but I would find a hut or cave right away if I were you.

Then Moonfyre began to walk toward the more homely looking huts and they passed a large, open field. That was the sports and activities field. Then a memory resurfaced in Moonfyre’s mind about the game he played on it once that resembled Lacrosse. He turned to Echo in attempt to explain.

These are the huts that wolves claim as their own and decorate it as they please. They go into town and find human things that interest them or reflect on their life and bring them home to put inside. Everyone’s is different since they add their own touch. For example, if you’re more wolf than luperci, in mind of course, you don’t have to have a bed, you can have a blanket on the floor that could be your bed.

Then Moonfyre turned to the field little ways across from the village huts.

And that is the field that we sometimes do pack activities in.

There wasn’t much else for Moonfyre to explain so he watched Echo sink it all in and waited for questions, everyone always has questions.

Moon speaks Moon acts Moon thinks &emphasizes

<style>
.immortal-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#89b1ff; }
.immortal p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.immortal b {color:#9c704f; font-family:georgia;}
.immortal i {color:# #011A77;}
.immortal {background-color:#2e395b; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... ltable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 140px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdcffc; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:390px; text-align:justify; }
.immortal-border {width:392px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread