A few questions.
I just joined yesterday, so please pardon me and my questions. (:

1) My conformation e-mail didn't come yet, and yesterday I sent it about four to six times. But ... I can post now, so I guess I'm confirmed? Am I still not confirmed? Or ... um ... well, I'm kind of confused.

2) One character can be in multiple threads at once, right? What happens if said character gets hurt in one thread? Are the other threads unaffected?

3) A hybrid wolf (like, say, a wolf-dog hybrid or a coyote-wolf hybrid) would be classified as a 'hybrid', right? No fancy latin names? Or would you combine the two species, like Canis lupus x Canis lupus familiaris? Can hybrids have the 'werewolf' virus? How would you post that in a form? Hybrid ortus/ Hybrid verto? xD

4) When I'm looking at other parts of the site, how can I navigate back to the forum index?

5) Do all packs accept both Luperci and the normal wolf/coyote?

6) I know that there are pack pages for every pack, but is there one page where I can compare them all at once? Like ... a generalization thread? xD

Sorry for all of my questions ... I really want to start developing my character but want to make sure I know the site first. Thank you!

Messages In This Thread