Changes
[html]

OOC: Short post fail

She couldn’t help but giggle at the comment, and imagining it, it was still even more funny, she was happy that there was a sense of humor in the leader, even though it seemed so unorthodox. She was still shy of the leader, but he seemed to be trying to enjoy the meeting together.

I think it would be welcome come winter though.

She said thoughtfully, knowing the winders in the area were harsh, she’d had seen it for herself as well as the winters further up north. Just thinking about it gave her a chill and she had the thick coat for such a thing.

Breeding would take a while, though if I bring in new blood it might not be so hard. I’m sure there may be a few pregnant, but I can’t be too sure just yet.

She said, she’d been tending to the said horses, who acted accordingly, but she really wasn’t up for the task of finding out quite yet. But to see foals and to be able to train them from… well almost birth, was an exciting thought.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread