We've failed to be what we hoped
Lucifer had respect for the two toned lady, she used her head and thought things though trying not to pick a side of the fight. Though Lucifer knew sometime that war was going to start the leader would take the pack to it. The sent of war had tainted the lands of Souls. Lucifer had no clue that it was the same coyote that Tayui saying the meet that had attacked Deuce. He had managed to get out without being touched. He kept his end of the deal with the creature. He would never call them stupid, no they where a living being like he was. Though clearly the vast lot of them had some issues up stairs.

Lucifer gave her the respect and let her say everything, he had a rude habit of stopping someone if there was something he wanted to say and just blurting it right out. Though she had gave him the time to hear what he had to say, so he was trying to do the same thing back to her. "I feel like her blasted baby sitter any more. I tried to help her, she doesn't want it, she keeps thinking that there a voice in her head. I think we should see if she would want to spend some time in Tears getting some help. I believe Melisande dose therapy, maybe I could take her there for a "break". Tayui...I love her, but I cannot watch her 24 hours. I have the food pile to look after, and pups to look after. As for a meeting with this Gabriel, I have no issues with it, as long as it's away from both packs, I do not want to start ant more fights, unless it's needed, but getting Deuce there going to be an issue, after Shadow and the mis-carry she has been sore about them."

Messages In This Thread