Here tomorrow, gone today
[html]

I'm gonna reply again to keep this going :3 Ascher can join in whenever! Big Grin

Sounds came from the wooded area behind him and he looked back to see who or what was coming out of it. The little form was easily recognized as his sister Shiloh, and a smile broke across his face. Every time he saw her again he was flooded with relief; he almost expected her to wander away again, to be gone again, and each time that he saw her he was glad and relieved again. Gideon nudged her as she sat down next to him.

"You founded me! You follow me out here?" He asked. He was glad that she had made it out to him all the way from the house, if she had...he could still remember his encounter with King, one of the older pups in the lands, and it sometimes made him fear for Ascher and Shiloh. If he had known Shiloh was coming he would have waited for her so that they would be safer! More able to defend themselves against mean ol' King. "You meet anyone else in da pack yet?" He asked curiously

<style type="text/css">
.jamesxmas b {font-weight:bold; color:#98796e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jamesxmas-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3c302c; text-align:center;}
.jamesxmas p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.jamesxmas {margin:0 auto; width:338px; background-color:#cbc7b3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ames02.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3c302c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesxmas-border1 {width:340px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread