It could be wrong [Halifax]
[html]

--

Her reply surprised him, though his features remained impassive and hid this simple little thing. He peered at her, the corners of his lips slowly stretching into a halfhearted smile, though not a warm one by any means. No reason to? He was the famous monster murdering children and raping women. Ignorance could often be bliss, but this was dangerous. For her. He could easily play along with this, intrigued and interested in seeing where this would lead before he was to destroy her. Yes, the cruel man decided. Time was wearing thin, but there was still immerse amounts of it. He would know when the final corns in the time glass were about to fall and drag him down into the fiery pits of his maker.

”No reason then, I suppose.” the scarred male stated calmly. Rumors made him a fearsome creature and they did not lie. However, if she was blank about the wars and the extent of his known sins then he could play some with her first. Yes, Haku liked to play with his prey. The man’s secui paws flexed slightly as if to redirect her eyes to his limbs. ”Do you think it is necessary to keep me tied up like this?” he smoothly asked, tilting his head innocently and smiling at her, his scarred face lacking the masculine beauty it had possessed two years ago when she had been a mere girl; a young worthless member of Dahlia and his minion.

<style type="text/css">
.haku-blackhole b {font-weight:bold; color:#054493; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.haku-blackhole-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.haku-blackhole p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.haku-blackhole {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... wlibri.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 240px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
.haku-blackhole-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Mel!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread