And I Will Start My Own Religion
[html]
OOC: Annan plz kthnx +5

Five, four, three, two....One... Steel blue eyes flipped open. He wasn't where he remembered falling asleep. That meant that Bartholomew had been taking the body out. Where was he? He looked around. He was within the pack lands, he gathered that much just by looking around and sniffing in the oceanic breeze. It always smelt like the beaches here. He was scared of the beaches, of the water. Steel eyes looked around frantically as he finally was able to wake up for real. He looked down at what he was wearing. His jacket, sunglasses, fedora, and his black pants. So he wasn't in the middle of playing costume with Orin. He looked down at the steed he was mounted upon. Vox. He shook his head as he took the reigns and looked around the scenery once more. The breathing of the male had quickened lightly as he started to panic a little bit because he didn't know how far had had gone from his house, and he had no clue how to get back to Lunenberg. Whatsa matter Marsy? Lost? the other male teased as he appeared from behind a tree. Shut the fuck up Bart. the angered male snapped at the male who wasn't really there. I'll find my way by myself. the male spoke before he jabbed his heels into the horse's side. Vox took off under the wolven, going into a full gallop over the lands. Little did his stupid self know, he was going the wrong way towards home.

Instead he was moving towards the Stables. He'd yet to visit the stables (he actually hadn't been around the lands too much, since he had been working on repairing his house for the last few days; at least that's what he thought he was doing the whole time, though when he'd fall asleep, Bart was quick to bounce off somewhere else and do other things that were unknown to even me.) and he could see the rising of a building in a distance, straight on to where he was heading. He instinctively knew that this was not the right way, but hopefully, if he was lucky, there would a wolven that was willing to help him here.

Vox carried the two over the terrain with a grace and speed that was normal for his breed. It came upon the two quicker than Mars had expected, and it loomed over them when they got close enough. He pulled the reigns back, to get the horse to stop, in which he skidded to a halt (this had been normal for Vox, and happened many times before) and gave a few little hops to get himself straight. Mars looked around the barn to see if he could see anyone. There were only a few horses in there as far as he knew, and so he rode his stallion into the stable to see if there was anyone around. Hello? Is anyone here? the male asked cocking his head lightly, his voice was soft, even when it echoed a little bit in the stable corridor. I need some help... the male muttered lightly, his two mismatched ears falling back lightly against his head as he took his fedora off, and his sunglasses so he could see in the shaded area better.

Mars Speaks Bartholomew Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.triadattack b {font-weight:normal; color:#5c6f9a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.triadattackooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.triadattack p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.triadattack {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... attack.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread