Walk into the Sun
[html]

something short for our spree? want to spree this?

Rio's childhood had passed her by in a whir of faint memory. She tried to recount the details of the past ten months, but only a few events stood out to her. These would be with her forever, but now that she was a young woman, she was excited for her adult life to begin. She had decided which individuals were dearest to her heart, and these were whom she wanted to share that life with: her quiet, smart brother Harlowe; Haven; Toki; and of course the earthen-furred woman.

Yes, she responded brightly, her tail tip waving. The castle did seem the sort of place both of them would like. It stood behind them, awaiting the discovery that the pair shared a craving for. Hmm, she continued, seeking an answer in her mind for Mati's question. Things are good. There had been times of boredom, but not anymore. I have a new friend, a fox. I named him Toki, she explained with a laugh. He's at home sleeping, but I can't wait for him to meet you. He'll love you! The fox brightened her dull world in Phoenix Valley, a pleasant, much-needed distraction that kept her quite busy.

How is Crimson Dreams? Rio didn't know anything about Mati's life.

<style type="text/css">
.Riogift002 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#848462; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Riogift002ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#b0a68a; text-align:right;}
.Riogift002 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Riogift002 {margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#fae9cc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ift002.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b0a68a; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#b0a68a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread