Walk into the Sun
[html]

spree~away! ;D

Rio was a glowing with energy, and she was what Mati wished she had been at Rio’s age. Those times had been scary for her, the loss of her mother weighing on all her emotions and beckoning her to depression, the cuts that the black and white male had given her scaring her forever and the fears that he had planted in her heart spread like a virus. She did not remember glowing, and for that she was on the brink of jealousy, but her happiness for the younger half sibling was too tremendous that she could never be green with envy in the presence of the dark wolfess.

Mati listened closely as the lavender eyes of the Valley wolf looked to her, giving the small update of the last months they had been apart. She smiled when Rio laughed, giving a small giggle herself. The energy contagious. I hope to meet him soon. her tone was bright, honest and glad that Rio had a special friend perhaps just as Ambrose the hedgepig was to her.

Its good. Everyone is very well there. My momma Anu had puppies, so now I have three more brothers. She spoke, unsure if she had mentioned her second adoptive mother to Rio at their last meeting and explaining a bit further just to clarify. She had taken care of Haven and I, when we were young. She is another mom to both of us. The Nanny could not help the glint of happiness when speaking of the puppies that lived in her pack.

<style type="text/css">
.matipetals b {font-weight:bold; color:#f594a5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.matipetalsooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8592a8; text-align:left;}
.matipetals p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.matipetals {margin:0 auto; width:344px; background-color:#ece6e6; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... petals.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8b85a8; padding: 100px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b85a8; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.matipetals-border1 {width:346px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread