Walk into the Sun
[html]

I love how I said I wanted to spree and then took a week to reply. Where the eff did all that time go? I'm so sorry.

She realized with a brief loss of breath that she had referred to her mother by her first name. This was wrong and greatly unnatural, especially since she was in the company of a wolf who was borne of the very same woman. A strange sadness darkened her eyes, threatening to moisten them with tears, but she was saved from it by Mati's sympathetic eyes and gentle grasp of her hand. The touch was enough for Rio to sigh her troubles away. Now was not the time to think of Naniko — they must move on, and enjoy the good things that remained.

Yes, she agreed, giving her sister's hand a weak but loving squeeze. Easily she fell into step with the other, and together they crossed the stone courtyard to the great doors of the castle. The doors were ancient; it was a wonder that they remained strong enough to barricade the outside world. Tentatively, Rio grasped the intricate handle and pulled the ageless door open. She could hardly contain her excitement. They were about to have a most spectacular adventure, she could feel it.

<style type="text/css">
.Riogift002 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#848462; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Riogift002ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#b0a68a; text-align:right;}
.Riogift002 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Riogift002 {margin:0 auto; width:380px; background-color:#fae9cc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ift002.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b0a68a; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#b0a68a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread