All this time I was waiting for you
[html]

yayyyyyyyy!

In the confines of her small room things had been very manageable. There was no place for them to wander and no place to loose them. But compared to the closed-door room the manor was massive, and Anu began to fear that she might foolishly misplace one. She trotted after Oak, his russet color was only now showing itself beyond the darkness that they were all born with. The other's trotted after her as she herded Oak back into the small jumbled pack that they had become. A small face hit her hind paw as Anu came to an abrupt stop. Bright blue eyes looked up at her as the mother glanced back to see Alder staring at her, always ready for her next move and happy to follow it. Carefully She told them all, her voice soft calm and collect though inside she was growing a bit unsure.

A noise broke her train of thought, a clunk against the wooden floors of their house. The Lt. General turned to see Ghita approaching. There was instant relief in her face, her breath giving a sigh from her throat. Pleased to see her pack member Anu gave a smile. The boys stayed at her paws obediently, their eyes watching as the wolfess came towards them, their small ears turning to take in her accented voice. Its good to see you too Ghita. Anu spoke as she looked at the other's leg. It had been so unfortunate that she had been injured so severely in the fall of the old barn. The blue eyed woman was so grateful that she was up and around, making progress and that her spirits were high. With their mothers greeting the trio made their way to greet their fellow packmate with small whines and wagging tails.

The presence of another allowed Anu to relax. She was sure her calm demeanor would return soon, as she got adjusted to watching over her young and became confident in their small wanderings I'm good, I feel as if my energy has returned. How is your leg? She replied and questioned with a soft smile, her eyes watching the little male puppies as they examined this new face. Boys, this is Ghita. Anu explained, her voice a bit hushed though she knew that they would retain little of what she spoke to them and yet she did so often. Ghita, this is Oak, Alder and Cypress. She introduced them with the point of her nose, from light furred to the darkest. Cypress was not the pitch black of a night shaded wolf, but he felt more black then Anu had ever owned, reminding her of his sire the most.

I was thinking about sitting outside, would you join us? Anu looked to the teal colored eyes with the invitation.

<style type="text/css">
.anubebes b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fbf6f1; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anubebesooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a59688; text-align:center;}
.anubebes p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anubebes {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#e9dfd6; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ups001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #806a5c; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11.8px; color:#a59688; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:11.5px; text-align:justify;}
.anubebes-border1 {width:362px; border:1px solid #e3e7ec; margin:0 auto;}
.anubebes-line1 {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a59688; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]300+

Messages In This Thread