All this time I was waiting for you
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _table.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Aww, cute little boypupthings! =33

Wc: 491

Meeting her packmate's smile with one of her own, the fae was reminded, as she frequently was, of the calming, reassuring feeling that she was subject to around Anu. The silvery fae was her sister's second in command, and so by proxy they knew of each other, but the time actually spent with the other was sadly lacking. Now, finally, the two shared something in common, and it seemed that the fates themselves were cheering the two femmes on for the day's meeting.

Watching the pups with turquoise orbs sparkling with delight, the first emotion Ghita could come up with was awe at their obedience. She couldn't remember well, as the days and weeks rolled together as a mother, but it seemed almost impossible that Sophia and Aro had been that well behaved at their age. And there had been two parents to watch them to boot! This revelation suddenly stung Ghita, and the thought burned at the back of her mind all the while.

Unable to keep herself from smiling at the youngsters, the injured fae lowered herself to the ground, keeping the one leg as straight as could be, while morphing into a half-crouch. Murmuring soft whispers of greeting to them, her hands extended to them, allowing her ivory-tipped fingers to be sniffed and nibbled at, all the while seeking out the golden spot right behind the ear to scratch. Her pups had long since grown from this stage, and she was all too aware of the blessings they brought every day - she could only hope and imagine that Anu felt these emotions too.

Quickly enough, the conversation turned to darker topics, specifically one she'd hoped to keep in the shadows. Barely able to keep the downward pulling of her lips to just a bare twitch, she gave a nod to hide her discomfort, bringing up her unoccupied hand to push her hair out of her face. It had only been a few weeks previously that she and Mati had sat down, the student learning quickly from the artistic master, but the progress between then and now on her healing seemed miniscule at best.

Remembering the occasion with more fondness than regret however, she turned her emotions around as best she could, bringing to voice more truth than usual. "Not as good as I'd hoped, but better than before, so progress is always good." Shrugging of the discomfort as she rose back to her feet, the fae took care to place the walking stick well out of the way of tiny, investigating paws as her weight was supported, the body drawing itself up with well-practiced ease.

"Beautiful names for even more beautiful puppies, Anu. Congratulations." Smiling down at them once more, she almost didn't hear Anu's question until a few moments had gone by, where she calmly lifted her head from the engrossing world of puppies, before letting her eyes sparkle once more with delight. "I'd love that.'
[/html]

Messages In This Thread