All this time I was waiting for you
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _table.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Oh, I had a question for you I just remembered! =D Do you have a plan for Anu finding out the relationship between Cambi & Mati?

Wc: 453

Only another curt nod was offered to the silvery-furred fae, the younger mother trying to mask her discomfort at her injury being discussed. Although Anu was two years older, many ranks higher and, in Ghita's eyes, much more experienced than she was, the Lieutenant General couldn't read minds, couldn't possibly guess at the true discomfort her soul was under. The Marino fae trusted Anu, certainly, but it was more of a courtesy she offered to the other to hide her feeling, a wish not to strain the young mother further.

Once the lives you'd been carrying had finally birthed into the world, nothing else mattered. Nothing but their safety, their happiness - everything relating to them. It was a world that was mostly inconceivable to any but parents, and once that world of parenthood had been entered, it was impossible to turn back, turn away from it. Ghita could now see that wonder in Anu's eyes, how her movements almost seemed to revolve around whatever her three boys were doing. Remembering with fondness her own first months of motherhood, Ghita was more than happy to share this experience with Anu as much as she could.

Sensing the four fellow pack members rise and prepare to move, Ghita couldn't help but let her whole demeanor relax and crinkle in amusement and joy as the three pups, much like small ducklings, waddled after their mother happily. Following the last pup in line outside, she instinctively watched all twelve tiny paws as they danced around, smelling the fresh air for one of the first times. Quickly settling down even before the invitation was extended, the fae sat at the edge of the patio, keeping the damaged leg extended as straight and comfortable as it could be.

Admittedly, she hadn't been very talkative, and the sole reason behind that was that the fae had a heavy weight preying on her mind, a new, fresh one. Opening her mouth once to try and express what she needed to, Ghita quickly closed it once more, attempting to gather her thoughts. "Anu, will you be alright raising these three on your own?" She ventured cautiously, turquoise optics misted in concern. "I'd be.. quite happy to help you with them, if you'd like."

Of course, the whole of the pack would help the new mother, as they had time and time before, and would continue to. But it was more experience that Ghita was offering, as her own children had entered the period of independence enough to not need the constant watching Anu's did. And of course, Ghita had had Jazper to help watch the two puppies, and Anu didn't have a mate to help, and an extra pup to boot.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread