All this time I was waiting for you
[html]

no plan actually, since it wouldn't be such a big deal since shes gay herself xD

Misfortune did not bypass anyone. Pain and unhappiness could not be avoided forever. To believe that it could was foolish, even selfish if one thought that they were beyond its grasp. What made it possible to keep going was the pack. Because of this understanding Anu had always found closure in the pack, comfort in her friends and family. She did not see the true pain that Ghita felt, the female had been in the thralls of that sorrow for form time and no doubt was practiced in the ways of concealing it. Anu could only hope, believe that she was making progress, and wish that she would be healed one day.

The five wolves made their way out the door, the new summer air rushed into all their noses as the made their way outside. Anu blinked against the light, eyes staring out into the open for a prolonged moment. The world had not changed, and she felt a bit foolish for thinking that the outside would have been different just as her small world was not the same now that her sons had been born. But it wasn’t disheartening, only comforting. Completely comforting.

Ghita sat at the end of the porch and Anu sat beside her. Blue eyes looked over her, closed slightly with the warmth of the Sun on her face and a happy sigh escaping her chest. Her god was sitting high above them, his raze an even greater comfort. Alder clung to her side, touching her when ever she became still. His dark paws settled and black smudged face stared out as his mother’s did, then followed her gaze to the tall wolfess. His brothers wandered to the steps, their mother becoming tense as she allowed them to venture on their own.

With her packmate’s question Anu brought her bright water colored gaze back to her timber pattered face. It was a question that she asked herself everyday since she found out that she was pregnant. It took her a moment to find the answer, allowing Ghita to give her offering of assistance. The Lt. General smiled softly at her friend, her voice sounding just as softly. I guess I don’t know, She admitted, answering the question. but I was confident bringing them into the world knowing that I have the pack. She relied so heavily on them, Anu only hoped that she could be there when they needed her. I know I will need another pair of experienced eyes, I’d certainly appreciate that.

Anu lacked something she had wished she had for some time, a mate would have been there for her on a level no other could match. But in her world the last wolfess she had loved was gone, and the boys’ sire would be no true father to them. But what Anu lacked was present in all the others that she lived among. Her confidence lived in them.

Alder nestled beside her, blue orbs looking out towards his siblings that meandered around the steps. He whined, and Anu made her way to assist the little bothers down the steps and onto their first natural surface. When she had plopped all three onto the greenery she looked up at the other fey, I was so scared for them before they were born, then I didn’t think I could be anymore frightened. But the world is scary… Anu trailed off as her thoughts were once again diverted. Oak and Cypress were content in their new playground while Alder stared up at her, no doubt wondering what her next move would be.

<style type="text/css">
.anujuly07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dee8e0; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anujuly07-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d8363; text-align:center;}
.anujuly07 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.anujuly07 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#C0CD98; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... july07.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dee8e0; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d8363; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.anujuly07-border1 {width:358px; border:1px solid #323427; margin:0 auto;}
.anujuly07-line1 {width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e4e9c2; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html] 500+

Messages In This Thread