All this time I was waiting for you
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _table.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Sorry this took a while! >< And it sucked... I didn't really know where to go at the end of it. Sorry!

Wc: 269~

Blinking in surprise at Anu's statement, the femme looked aside with her eyes alone, feeling unease and guilt prickle just under her skin. She certainly didn't feel as strong as Anu made her out to be. Sure, she'd lived through a miscarriage, a mate's betrayal, drug habits, childbirth, and injury, but that certainly didn't mean that Ghita felt stronger for it. If anything, she felt neutral - she'd been around the bush, but hadn't grown any different from it. Again, Ghita wasn't sure of how much Anu knew of her past, but in any case, Ghita felt as if Anu was wrong to think that she was strong. "Thank you."

Staring at Alder now, catching up to his two siblings, the fae instinctively tried to make small talk, searching in her mind for a topic that would lead them from the situation Ghita was straining against. "Anu, how did you name your pups?" It was a simple topic, yet an important one all the same - Ghita and Jazper had spent many a night pondering what to name them, eventually coming up with a list of names, both male and female, and had decided shortly after the birth as to their official names. Anu hadn't had her mate, or lover, to help decide the names, and it was a mystery as to the origin of their names. Her knowledge of plants was sketchy at best, but she knew that Oak and Cypress were both trees, and sensed a pattern afoot. It'd make sense, at least, Anu being the pack's Horticulturalist, but wanted to see if her hunch was correct.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread