All this time I was waiting for you
[html]

It was common to underestimate one’s self, and it was understandable for Ghita to think that she was not as powerful as she had become. She was only flesh and bones just like the rest of them, and had been vulnerable to injury but it did not mean that she could not grow stronger from it. How many would be able to survive the pain that a broken leg gave? Anu was sure she wouldn’t have been able to. Though there was still weakness in her, something that she might have looked at the moment Anu spoke and concluded that the words were false and light hearted hope, the elder Dreamer could see beyond it. They all had flaws and were weak at times, but it did not mean that they could not be strong as well. Even the tallest oldest tree still owned small brittle twigs, weak and fragile leaves, but they were what gave it its grace and beauty.

A nod was given, believing that there was doubt in Ghita’s mind. The fey could feel the change in her body as they sat beside each other, like the steady rhythm of her breath had stopped. But Anu kept her eyes on the pups, steady in her watching as well as her breath and spoke with a light tone, You have always been deserving of the truth. She looked to the fey, her smile a bit brighter.

A small bought of silence, which Anu did not mind, was broken with a small question. Oh… She began, thinking back to when she had been contemplating what their names would be. Anu had not picked anything out solidly until they were born. But she had know they would be named after species of trees. I wanted to honor something close to me, and trees had always been part of my life just as all plants. I had a few picked out before they were born, but when I saw them I knew they need strong names for strong boys. She paused, then asked her own question. Will you and Jaz have more puppies?

<style type="text/css">
.anuappletree02 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#86b27c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anuappletree02ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#75807a; text-align:center;}
.anuappletree02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anuappletree02 {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#f8f8ec; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 16copy.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 175px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#75807a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:11px; text-align:justify;}
.anuappletree02-border1 {width:339px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.anuappletree02-line1 {width:300px; border-bottom:1px solid #f6f6da; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html] 300+

Messages In This Thread