All this time I was waiting for you
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _table.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

This'll be the last post until I get back from the cottage - no internet there. ;-; And Anu is wonderful, hush. x3

Wc: 318 ~

Anu's simple question had launched a flurry of panicked thoughts to whirl around Ghita's mind. She hadn't even thought about the possibility of another litter in her near - or distant future! Her very first litter with Carlo had ended in a tragic miscarriage, and it had taken Ghita a long timeo both physically and psychologically get over the loss. But even then, her second litter had been an accident - a lovely accident which neither of them regretted in the slightest, but an accident all the same. Were they ready to take on another litter, especially with Ghita's leg in her terrible condition?

And what did Jazper think about all of this?! He had never brought up the possibility of another litter to her, but she knew it was on his mind. Ever since they'd met, he'd always wanted to be surrounded by many litters of his children, and settle down - that was his way, his nature. Ghita's was different, and it was on this fundamental difference that the danger remained. Ghita wasn't sure she was ready to settle down at all. It was hard enough being tied to the pack's land with a mate, siblings, and one litter of pups - would another one break her at last?

Finally calming herself down from her mental state, her posture hadn't changed from when Anu had posed the question. Gently chewing on her snake bites that resided in her lower lip, she nodded sagely, literally "chewing" on the possibility. "I suppose so. I just wish that I had the same amount of faith as you do." The timber fae had been raised without a set belief in any religion, and it was a mystery what her brother thought. Ghita knew her sister believed in various spirits and Gods & Goddesses, but Ghita simply didn't know. What if life and timing got it wrong this time for Ghita?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread