All this time I was waiting for you
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _table.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

I'll give one more. :3 Thanks so much! I always love these threads. <3 And Alder = Love. Plain & Simple.

Wc: 279 ~

Ghita's laugh joined Anu's as the source was cited as experience. It was true, Anu was a fair bit older than she was, but that wasn't to say that Ghita didn't have a fair share of experience. Maybe it was something that was gained with experience that Ghita somehow missed, or wasn't open to accepting - that made sense. After their laugh, the timber fae settled into a subtle smile, wondering just how much experience someone needed before they reached the official 'Anu' state of seemingly endless serenity and faith.

She was easily just about to ask how Anu knew there was something greater than them that helped set their course, or so Anu said. Ghita hadn't been brought up with a certain religion, and this was perhaps evident in her actions. She was happy without it, however, knowing that she had faith in herself and Jazper to bring them through the smaller disasters at least. So maybe that was it? Just trusting those around you enough to be able to pull you out of trouble? Who knew in the end, really?

It was amazing how quickly she could be distracted and her mood could flip with the simple presence of Alder. The young puppy didn't know anything of Ghita's problems or her troubled past, and he didn't know her very well either, but it was the simple fact that he trusted her, or seemed to, and he knew nothing more than the joy of contact - that was something to treasure. Maybe puppies were much wiser than their mothers and fathers, and it was something they lost as they grew up. "I hope you're right, Anu. Thank you."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread