A Halcyon
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC:536 OOC: I'm sooo sorry this took me longer than I thought it would, work came and said i couldn't think anymore after it got through with me :|. and if I got something wrong, or my post is not matching to your s please tell me so i can change it, i got confuzzled at the last bit, i think it's cause i'm over worked and over tired lol.

It had been a while since Niro could take his birds out together, Marahute was now as big as the little red tail hawk, who he named Tobias, he thought today would be a good day for the older bird to hunt. Marahute was just learning how to fly now, but Niro doubted she could hunt quite yet, even though her claws were now sharp enough to cut through skin, but Tobias being a good few years older than Marahute knew how to hunt, and it was time the bird got that chance. Niro had moved out close to the wooded area of the pack lands, and preyed beyond hope that he would get his bird back, he’d tethered a leather along the birds foot, which had a bell he’d found in the Hotel attached to it. He whistled a few times and pushed his arm up, signaling the bird to lift up into the sky, Tobias obeyed and flew up high, he watched the little hawk as it circled overhead, and not long before he had taken off, had he seen his prey. Niro saw as the bird moved away, and suddenly made a magnificent dive down into the brush. Niro sprinted along and couldn’t believe that his bird had already found something, but did he catch it? Niro hurried along towards Tobias when he spotted a wolf near some bushes where the bird had landed. Oh no… the wolf had been going after something too, and that’s why it didn’t take Tobias long to catch sight of something… Niro was feeling bad now. He hurried over, seeing the wolf wasn’t the same as him in any way other than being a wolf, she didn’t seem to have the particular Luperci smell to her. He could also smell the familiar pack scent all over her, which meant a good thing, as she would surely be a pack member, he just hadn’t met her quite yet.

Hello! I’m so sorry, I think my bird just finished your kill, but I’ll get it for you.

He said, hoping she didn’t mind that something else took her kill. He’d probably be pretty unhappy about it himself it that happened, he hurried over and found that the bird was holding onto a rabbit, which was at the moment being gutted… Niro whistled twice and the bird just glared at him, Niro rolled his eyes and pulled out his gloves, then perched Marahute, who’d been sitting quietly on a branch of the bush and picked Tobias up.

You aren’t supposed to eat the prey right away, you wait or bring it to me.

He knew the bird couldn’t fully understand but Tobias could hear the disappointment in Niro’s tone, although he was still flapping his wings wildly as Niro held onto his feet. The hawk wanted that rabbit. Niro pulled out some food from his pouch and gave it to the bird then picked the dead rabbit one handed by the feet and moved to the wolf.

He kind of started on it, but you can have it, you may have had it first anyway if Tobias didn’t interfere.

Niro said and put the rabbit on the ground for her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread