A Halcyon
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

OOC: Wow… sorry I didn’t see this sooner or there woulda been a reply quicker, and only thing you got off was Marahute being an eagle, but since she’s a fledgling, it’s hard to tell anywas so she can still think it is a hawk Smile

It was a great relief that she wasn’t offended by his birds hunting habits, Tobias was still all for his own at the moment, but Niro was going to break the bird of that sometime soon. He watched her drink and saw she didn’t seem to mind. He gave another sharp whistle, a command saying it was ok to enjoy his catch.

I’ll make sure to make up for your loss soon enough then. My name is Niro Takekuro, I’m the huntsman of the pride.

He said, boldly stating his own place in the pack, he’d just gotten the title, and felt quite proud to be of some assistance to his pack, whom he would be loyal to forever, he loved this place, and all its wonders.

That is Tobias.

He said nodding at the hawk pulling apart the rabbit, then held the eagle in his arm up

and this is Marahute. What’s your name? I suppose you are new here huh?

He felt now that he had a true place in the pack that he wasn’t so new anymore, after all he’d been here nearly six months… was it really that long? He smiled happily at her wondering what interesting news of her own life she had to tell him. It was rare to meet non luperci wolve’s at least it was for him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread