A Halcyon
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC: --- sorry so short Sad

It was good to know another calm wolf and her offer of hunting was sure to keep him around. He smiled, and looked at Marahute, who normally didn’t take off anywhere without him, but what would she do if he left her somewhere? He worried about that. He wasn’t sure she would be fine.

I would love to but I’d like to put Marahute in the hotel, she’s not old enough to fly yet, and I don’t want to make her an easy meal for any other raptor or predator.

He said, she’d understand, He was basically the little fledgelings father, at least that’s how he felt and he’d worry the whole time he was hunting if she were to stay out here by herself. Besides he knew the Chien hotel wasn’t too far from where they stood now.

If you don’t mind, then I’d be glad to join on a nice fresh hunt.

He smiled, Tobias was still at his meal, Niro would take him away from it when it was time, he’d also remind himself to hide his knife where they would hunt, that way he could save the fur and skin. He was learning leather crafting, and well the best way to get leather was to make it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread