A Halcyon
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.nirotiger b {font-weight:bold; color:#dba336; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.nirotiger p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.nirotiger {width:425px;border:1px solid #dba336;background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/f9mra1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:290px;background-color:#a44903;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#c1a87d;}
</style>

WC: 335(3 Points)

He heard her disbelief in her voice, he chuckled at this, and shook his head.

Just me and Marahute, Tobias lives in the stables. But he shouldn’t be a problem for me to handle during our hunt. He is a really good tracking bird. I’ll keep him near the hotel though. Just in case

He explained, finally picking Tobias up from his meal, he voiced his opinion about Niro before he settled down again, feeling he had enough anyway.

I’ll be right back

He said, hurrying off to the hotel, thinking to himself that he could really put Tobias in his room as well or have Orin take care of him, but the thought of the wild bird in his sister’s room was laughable. He’d just tether the bird on the porch that way he’d have little trouble getting him back. He’d just have to cover his head and work with him on that. Once he got Marahute on her perch, Niro found a good spot that wasn’t in the sun at all and tied Tobias to the banister before heading back. It didn’t take him long at all, they hadn’t been too far away from the hotel. He then took off his belt and hit it in the bushes, knowing he’d need it when they finished the hunt. Then he changed to his wolf form, where he still kept his thick fur and dark black mohawk, although he did know it looked strange in his wolf form. He looked at Ever, his eyes asking her if she wanted to lead the hunt, he normally ran them, but he didn’t mind following, the big hunts took out of him when he found the wolves to hunt with him. He waited, sitting on his haunches, letting his energy pick up, thinking about the hunt did excite him. He loved it. He loved hunting for the pack and making sure everyone was fed. He was excited about making up to Ever that his bird took the rabbit.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread