A Halcyon
[html]

WC:438 (3 points) OOC: I’m pretty sure it’ll be short posts from me for now after this ^^;

Niro was very happy she decided against the elk, it made him take a breath of relief as she moved to skirt away from the large prey. He had found his own mouth watering, but he knew better. As they were about to enter the forest he could hear her laugh with joy in the silence of everything as she slid down the hill. He couldn’t help but smile, but he still had his serious mood on. He didn’t mind having fun. But there would be a price. He didn’t care much for his four legged form. He couldn’t do a whole lot with it, not like he could in his luperci form. He couldn’t wait to get the hunting done, yes he loved it, yes it was exhilarating, but he’d much rather be on two of his feet while the two hands occupied. He couldn’t help but try to hide a chuckle when the excited pup slid down a hill, the look on her face, was funny. As she licked herself clean in embarrassment, he sniffed the air, a faint semi old scent then saw that a small herd of deer had come by through here a few hours ago.

I have a scent!

He said, he could smell there were no male deer in the herd, it made it considerably safer, yet still a dangerous task, of course most hunting was a dangerous task. He stalked off, in a hurry to get to where the deer should be as he followed the scent, it seemed they were slow moving so he was sure they would catch up to them in no time. And he was right. There they were, in a light clump of trees, it was safety for them, but for Niro and his companion now. He scanned the small herd. Three full grown females, and there was a very young buck… probably his first year alive, as he only had stubs for horns, but he cared very little how long a meal had lived. Easy prey was all he was after. Because he knew the concern for the does, yet this young buck, he was a fair ways from the small herd.

the young male there. He’s what we’ll be after, I will move over there.

He pointed southwest with his nose.

I need you to get him on his own to where I wait understand?

He asked , hoping she wasn’t too excited to just jump out before he got to his spot. He hurried out, without even a nod, and found a good waiting spot for him to catch the young buck.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread