A Halcyon
[html]

WC:409 (3 Points) OOC: It’s fine, it was a pretty young buck, but we can pretend the antlers are grown enough to be a problem.

All the while Niro was on the young bucks back, he felt him hit into Ever, he heard his name, and felt more attacks from Ever. She’d pulled the buck off balance slightly, Niro was having so much trouble keeping on the buck he’d tried to keep the attention of him, but it seemed the deer was smarter than he looked. Ever finally got something that made the deer slip and that gave Niro enough leverage to pull the deer to the ground and grab at his jugular. Niro held tightly, as tight as he could and waited, hoping that Ever wasn’t hurt too bad, because that was what it sounded like would happen. Once the deer was finally dead Niro looked over at Ever who was standing awkward. Niro moved over to her and sniffed, he could see that she’d been hurt. He didn’t know much first aid, he only had leather thongs to tie to his birds legs and maybe a cloth that he’d scavenged back in the old days, that meant a lot to him, but the life of a pack member was more important than a piece of cloth.

Stay here, eat if you must, but don’t move that leg, I’ll be back with my belt as soon as I can.

He said, throwing his leg muscles into use as he dashed back into the woods. He knew his way around the miracles pack now, and he rarely got lost, especially since he’d found himself pretty lost in a big forest not too long ago. He found where he hid the belt, took it in his mouth and ran back, he’d change form when he was there, but first he had to get back, he knew blood loss was a very bad thing. He found her again it hadn’t taken very long.

Stretch out your leg, let me see it I can patch it up for you. It will hurt but it is only thing I can do, I am sure we have a healer in the pack. I’m not one, but I can get you back easy enough.

He didn’t look at the deer to see if she’d eaten. He knew it was either her or the deer that he left behind and he was aiming forbringing her along. He could hunt something another time, if she hadn’t eaten there was dried meat in the hotel. Right now he was focused on her injury.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread