forget modern nature, this is how it's meant to be
[html]

WC:326

Liliana was happily lazing about today, she’d fed the horses and tended to the animals they had, and now it was her time to rest. She was enjoying the day when she heard a howl cross the winds to her, it was an invitation… to a game? She wondered what it was, she’d never played games before, she’d heard of some, and seen some wolves play card games in taverns she’d visited when she was traveling with her parents but what would she play here? She got up and in answer to the call hurried to the caller, where she found her new friend Nayati standing in a field with nets and a ball, what was this? She wondered, she moved over to him, noting that she was the first one here, maybe he could tell her what was going on before more people came. She walked up to him, and smiled.

I’m not sure how well I’ll be, I’ve never really played games before. Could you tell me more about it?

She asked, she was not beating around the bush like she normally did, that was probably because she didn’t want to be the only wolf around that didn’t know how to play… whatever this was. She’d noted the ball and some nets, even sticks with nets on them were next to her new friend. She was looking at them curiously, wondering what they were used for. Maybe this would be fun after all, in any case she could always look on and be a cheerleader or something to learn the game better if she couldn’t play. That idea didn’t stick too well with her though, she did like to be doing things rather than watching them unless she was too tired to care about what was going on, then she’d probably just be asleep. She would still much rather play, and hopefully she’d get a good understanding of the game before anyone else came.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#554531; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#A4886A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border:1px solid #D0B390; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#D0B390; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:320px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:322px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D0B390; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread