forget modern nature, this is how it's meant to be
[html]

OOC text here.

As the stick came flying toward him, he cringed slightly but reached his hand out and magically caught it without knowing what had happened until after it happened. He took the stick in both his hands, turning it sideways, and examined it. It was long and there was a net on the end of this stick. It was a webbed like net and it looked a lot like something he’d seen before. This was oddly like a game he’d actually witnessed once. What was it called? Oh, yeah, lacrosse.

The brute nodded to the others, as he didn’t want to interrupt the brute while he spoke. Moonfyre listened intently as the man explained the rules. Fairly easy. He turned the stick the right way and caught the ball in his net as it began to fall toward the earth. The ball fit quite perfectly in the stick’s net. Then he looked up at the others. He addressed the male before him first, since he looked rather important.

Hello, I didn’t want to interrupt before. I’m Moonfyre NecroFang but you can just call me Moonfyre. The only time my full name was used, ever, was when I was in trouble with my mother.

He chuckled as he attempted some humor.

This… game we’re about to play… This wouldn’t be anything like lacrosse, would it?

There was a puzzled and curious expression on his face, especially his ears. They were positioned in a perspective way.

He thinks. He speaks. He acts. He emphasizes

<style>
.moonfyre-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#FF7D3B; }
.moonfyre p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.moonfyre b {color:#DC1F2C;}
.moonfyre i {color:#ff9821;}
.moonfyre {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#F0BD04; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:328px; text-align:justify; }
.moonfyre-border {width:330px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread