forget modern nature, this is how it's meant to be
[html]

Sammiie, please remember to stick to posting order from now on Smile 300+

Nayati hadn't really expected either of them to be able to catch the ball on the first try, and so when the unknown male did he was quite surprised. Perhaps he had a gift for it. Liliana seemed a lot less sure of the stick and the whole concept, but he gave her a reassuring smile. Hopefully once they got going she would get into it and let go of her worries. The dark man introduced himself then, and the Utina nodded at him. "Nice to meet you Moonfyre. My name is Nayati Utina." He didn't quite get why the fact that his full name was only used when he was in trouble was funny. Nayati almost always introduced himself with his full name. Was it a bad thing in the culture Moonfyre had come from? That seemed an odd idea to him, but he felt no need to try and question into the reasoning behind it.

At the other man's question, his own face took on a confused look, one brow arching up. "I have no idea what lacrosse is. This game is called AniStusti and the tribe has played it for generations." It was the only name he had ever known it by and one of the few games he knew period. Figuring there had been plenty of time for all the questions to be asked, Nayati stepped back a few feet, heading in the direction of one of the goals. "Moonfyre, why don't you try passing the ball to Liliana? After you two pass it back and forth a couple times, come to the goal and try to get it in past me." He didn't know if anyone else would show up, but he was eager to play. The Utina male wouldn't go all out though. They were new to the game and this was more of a learning experience than an actual competition.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread