forget modern nature, this is how it's meant to be
[html]

How was I out of order ?

As the other male introduced himself, Moonfyre nodded with a friendly smile creased across his maw. These wolves were not familiar with lacrosse? They practically lived in a human’s world, well not really, but yeah in a once human’s world and they weren’t aware of their sports? How would they have found this equiptment if it weren’t for the humans? Oh God, now it sounds like I’m sticking up for the humans… Nevermind. He kept his thoughts to himself as his eyes searched the ground for nothing. Then he lifted his cranium and turned to Liliana and smiled. He did not say anything for the time being, maybe they would have time to chat later when the game’s over.

As Nayati began backing up, Moonfyre’s palms began to sweat. Uh oh, game time. He’d hoped that they would bullshit all day, but now this wasn’t the case. They were about to get into it. As Nayati directed him to pass the ball to Liliana, now the stick felt a bit awkward to him. It was clear he could catch the ball quite nicely, but throwing it? We’ll see… Moonfyre aimed toward Liliana flicked the stick upward slightly sending the ball gliding through the air toward her. He winced slightly hoping she would catch it and his throw would be a success in his eyes.

He thinks. He speaks. He acts. He emphasizes.

<style>
.moonfyre-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#FF7D3B; }
.moonfyre p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.moonfyre b {color:#DC1F2C;}
.moonfyre i {color:#ff9821;}
.moonfyre {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#F0BD04; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:328px; text-align:justify; }
.moonfyre-border {width:330px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread