forget modern nature, this is how it's meant to be
[html]

OOC: There is a posting order when posters post, like I was the next to post after Nayati, then you posted after me, but you posted right after Nayati skipping my turn all together, There is always a posting order unless specified that there isn't.

Liliana listened to her new friend, and his explaination, then to the newer member who seemed flabbergasted, yet he said nothing instead he did as he was instructed and tossed the ball Liliana’s way, she looked at the ball but it was coming too fast for her, and when she tried to catch it, she used the wrong end of the net, and it bounced off the stick and rolled away. Liliana was thankful for her dark coat because she was sure she was blushing right now. She hurried to pick up the ball. Was she suppose to pick it up with her hand or her stick? She shrugged, well the stick really was like a hand, and that’s what they used to catch the ball or they would use their hands. She was putting logic together as she awkwardly picked up the ball with her stick. Her attempt at tossing it back at Moonfyre was a complete fail as well…

Well it seems I really do need some more practice.
>

she said picking up the ball again and this time making it closer to him with her next throw, although it bounced on the ground a few times. She sighed, but this time didn’t go after it to try again, it was close enough for him to pick up.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#554531; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#A4886A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border:1px solid #D0B390; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#D0B390; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:320px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:322px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D0B390; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread