forget modern nature, this is how it's meant to be
[html]

Ohh, okay I understand now. And btw- I love Liliana’s new avatar =] [300+ Word count]

Moonfyre winced as the ball, almost in slow motion, hit the grassy ground. His ears went back in disappointment; but he wasn’t disappointed in Liliana for not catching it, he was just disappointed when anything didn’t go right. He was easy to disappoint, one could say. As she picked up the ball again, placing it in her net, she tried to throw it back. Moonfyre watched the ball soar through the air in almost that slow motion trance. Maybe it flew so slow because his eyes would not let it out of their sight. His body tensed and his muscles tightened but he didn’t catch it. Not only was it the fact that he wasn’t ready for it to come flying towards him, but because it didn’t quite reach him either. He body released as he watched the ball bounce along the grass once more. He let out a sigh as well. Maybe Liliana wasn’t cut out for sports. This thought actual gave his brain a little nudge. Maybe I’m not cut out for sports either and how would I have ever learned any of this game on the outside? I haven’t because all I know about it is what I read. I haven’t actually played before. This thought caused his ears to twirk in thought and his expression to change to “extremely deep in thought”.

A second or two passed and he shook his head and looked down at the ball lying in the grass. He used his, now, awkward stick to scoop it up. The ball, once again, fit perfectly in the little net on the end of the stick and looked like it belonged there. He turned to aim toward Liliana once more and flicked his stick a little more gently this time. It might’ve been his fault she hadn’t caught it the first time. He might’ve thrown it too hard for her to get used to. The ball glided through the air towards Liliana and Moonfyre’s orbs followed it all the way.

He thinks. He speaks. He acts. He emphasizes.

<style>
.moonfyre-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; color:#FF7D3B; }
.moonfyre p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.moonfyre b {color:#DC1F2C;}
.moonfyre i {color:#ff9821;}
.moonfyre {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#F0BD04; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:13px; width:328px; text-align:justify; }
.moonfyre-border {width:330px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread