Where do you go when you're blue?
[html]

you calm the storms, and you give me rest... [ooc]

xD I think I'll just say something like "she listed the herbs for him slowly, until they went through the entire store in her backpack."...so I don't have to find herb names o______o

[bic] ...you hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.

She was really glad to be able to help someone, especially Pilot. He seemed a lot like her, in a couple of ways. Both of them had an interest in herbs and in helping people, and both of them cared a lot about their packs. Naniko would always be grateful to Laruku for taking her in when she'd had nowhere else to go. Iskata had been the one to bring her to Clouded Tears, and she'd had to argue with the alpha to let her keep Naniko there...but in the end Laruku had agreed to it. That was what mattered. Now Iskata was gone, but Laruku was still there.

She had lost the mother figure in her life, but had gained another; Soran had returned to the pack only a few days after her mate had come back. She was as surprised to see her mother-in-law as the wolf had been to see her--excited, too. Thinking about it made happiness well up inside of her, putting her in a slightly better mood than before. "No--I didn't think about it before I left...hmmm. I can always just tell you them now, and then come back another time with some paper? I'd love to visit Storm again sometime soon" They were neighbors, after all.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread