Determination, patience
[html]

WC: 341

As predicted the wolf had spotted her scent, and when he turned and walked up to her, she decided it was best to show herself full height. She straightened as he came closer, this was a well built wolf, who looked like he did some hard labor, having to take care of a horse did take a lot out of a wolf, she knew, she was taking care of the horses and cows and bulls and what ever animal they had around. He’d offered a smile, which meant he meant no harm, yes? She knew he was after the horses, maybe he needed another one. What if he was able to help her get one too? If he did, how would she take it home? He was quite too the point too, before offering a name or anything the wolf asked her why she was about.

I’m sorry I would have passed by, but I saw your horse. And then I saw the herd. I’ve been looking for one since I came to live in AniWaya.

Her speech was slightly accented, with some of her words were a little over emphasized but still easily understandable. She wanted to make sure that Heath knew where she was from and that she wasn’t following him for any particular reason, and hoped that if he was doing what she thought he was, he’d help her out too. She could do it easily herself but the herd was here and now, and she could see plenty of beautiful horses in the mix, but it didn’t matter what color it was, the horse tended to choose its master if it really wanted to. She could tell these horses were rather at home, they didn’t seem to care that the two were here, which was a surprising thing, but not so much since she knew many packs lay all around the herds territory. She already felt excited about breaking in a new horse, and even better about training it. Her mother had taught her bareback riding, but she’d always had a bridle on the horse. It might prove difficult go bring one home with her.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#554531; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#A4886A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border:1px solid #D0B390; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#D0B390; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:320px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:322px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D0B390; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread