This is not an exit
[html]

--

She was an oddball, he could tell that from the beginning. The time that spanned between his words and her first response seemed to last ages, but the spinning smile on the coyote's face faltered not once as if it was plastered there and ultimately unfeeling in its presence. This was not the case, of course, as Razekiel commonly felt nothing but that ignorant state of satisfied bliss, pleased with the ways of the world and all that went on around him. What negative feelings he had, including any doubts he had about a Dahlia-smelling child roaming the area outside of Inferni, went completely unsaid and tread upon as Razekiel straightened his back and watched her, straw eyes smiling as they followed her in her little loops around him.

Finally she spoke, and at that he gurgled some sort of laugh. "You are smaller than big, man, that's for sure," he grinned, head spinning. As soon as the words left his mouth, he'd forgotten what had been said. "I see a lot of smarts in those eyes, man. You are a little thing, but maybe your head is bigger than you?" What was he saying? He couldn't seem to put the right words together, and at that, Razekiel bent back and released a hearty laugh with little concern if the little girl followed him at all. He pushed quickly to the back of his mind that her eyes, that deep scarlet hue, brought chills to his spine; Samael's eyes had before stared at him with the same intensity and color, but for far different reasons.

When he calmed himself, Razekiel chose to listen again. "Nayru, a pretty name," he commented with an approving nod, "and I am Razekiel. You are close to enemy territory, man. Small things sometimes make bad choices." It only occured to him then that she asked him another question, and Razekiel chose to ponder it excruciatingly before preparing a thorough response: "I'm sitting, freedom girl." And smoking, but perhaps she would notice the clouds of smoke that whirled around his head.

<style type="text/css">
.razocean b {font-weight:bold; color:#883E4A; letter-spacing:1px;}
.razoceanooc {font-style:italic; color:#B93B45; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px;}
.razocean p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.razocean {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#FE9E2A; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... zocean.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #233036; padding: 0px 0px 110px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B93B45; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread