This is not an exit
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... erries.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:325px; border:1px #AD0B12 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">

Nayru is just all over the place with dialogue. No more pot for her Lin, okay? 300.

Bad mojo. The words were repeated by the gentle girl and she nodded her head to indicate that yes, she understood. The descriptions of Inferni’s cruelty had been more graphic when she heard them from her own pack member's mouths, but somehow Razekiel’s words were more ominous. Her heart sank like a stone as the Inferni member spoke ill of his own clan and Nayru for a moment imagined that perhaps she was wrong. Perhaps there wasn’t good in everybody. That’s what my pack has told me. Her voice dropped lower, almost inaudible, and her cherry eyes looked into Razekiel’s, almost pleading with him to reverse his words. Take them back and tell her he loved it there, that coyotes were indeed like wolves, they loved and hated but the good would usually outweigh the bad.

Yet Razekiel was good. He was pure and innocent, happy and free, at least in this moment. Almost at tears, Nayru suddenly broke into a grin, realizing she was right after all. Inferni might be a bad place, but coyotes, well, they weren’t bad. The little girl moved closer to the man, setting her front paws on his crossed legs and sniffing at the joint he had returned to own mouth. The herb had made her feel light-hearted and happy, and while she still felt the floating feeling, she wanted more. The two toned female wanted to erase the thought of Inferni with the stuff, wanted to make Razekiel forget and laugh again. I helped saved a whale’s life once. The memory had suddenly surfaced, as the event hadn’t been too far back, and Nayru’s back end began to wiggle and her tail wavered in the air, her tiny face staring up to the male’s, hoping he would take joy in such a story.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread