What's this? I can't believe my eyes.
[html]
ooc 1. Character Name: Saul Stormbringer
2. Character Birthdate (including year): March sixteenth, 2010
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
5. Gender: Male
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). PM, AIM - ninjaassasin09, & email - kh3rules@gmail.com
7. Currently played characters: None, but Saul
8. How you found 'Souls: On a list of Top 100 Wolf RPs
9. Initial post:

"The sights, the sounds, they're everywhere and all around. I've never felt this good before. This empty place inside of me has been filling up. I simply cannot get enough."

It had been about a month since Saul had seen any of his siblings. After losing sight of Shiloh and falling behind, he had only a faint track of her aroma to follow, but even that had pretty much faded by now. It was there, but only just faintly. Every so often Saul had to sniff again and check to make sure he was going in the right direction. The tapping of his tiny paws against the soft earthy ground barely made a sound as he jogged further along his way. Saul tried to seem calm, but how could he? He was nowhere in sight of anyone, and had no idea where his was. "Stupid me," he said as he stopped himself in his tracks. He shut his eyes tight and stood there with his head facing the ground below him. "If I wouldn't have gotten distracted, then I would still be with Shiloh, or at least still have her in my view. But now..." Saul forced himself to try not to think about anything bad that could have happened to any of his siblings. If anything happens to them, I'll never be able to forgive myself, he thought.

After several attempts at trying to catch a chipmunk, Saul sighed and continued on his way to finding Shiloh and Ascher. The trip was very long for him, at least it seemed that way. There is only so much walking that a pup can do without needing to rest or eat and drink something. Saul was exhausted by now and his paws were dirtied and rough from the different terrains they had carried the poor, lost pup. He collapsed to the ground, the dirt around his lightweight body flying up in a fog around him. This made Saul's senses very alert, and for that, he was able to catch a whiff of a familiar aroma. Saul perked his ears and quickly scrambled to his feet. "That smell, can it be?" The pup sniffed the air once again and his face illuminated with joy. "Yes! Shiloh, I'm coming!" Saul ran towards his sister's scent, but as he approached it, it began to change. The smell began to change, still smelling like Shiloh's, but now being added to with the aromas of other wolves. Saul finally came upon the land where his sister's scent was, as well as Ascher's and Gideon. They're here. I can smell them. I can feel it, he thought.

Saul sat down and looked around, then took his head and raised it to the sky bellowing out the loudest howl that ever escaped his maw. The pup awaited for someone to come find him, so that he could in turn, find his siblings.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread