Time for a little fun!
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.angeliquetable b {font-weight:bold; color:#1f2848; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.angeliquetable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.angeliquetable {width:425px;border:1px solid #1f2848;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... elique.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:275px;background-color:#000000;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#13192d;}
</style>

AW - Sorta celebratory thread for Angel obtaining Medic rank. Anyone can participate! Imma say no real posting order. Just post when you can! Big Grin I wanna see how far this goes.

"Pendez! Glad to see you made it! Come, come! Enjoy the food and juice!"

Angel spoke as she led him to the table that held everything; veggies, fruit, fish and dried meats and even cups of fruit. Everything was here. Not only that outside was a large hand made net on two sticks and a ball made of hard leather that was stitched together. It was an all out party! Angel smiled at her feats and nodded to Pendez.

"I... never got to thank you before. When Brutus came. I owe you my life Pendez. If not for you and Ty, I would not have been here at this moment. But thats not why I called you here. I got the medic duty!" Angel smiled and nodded showing that she was indeed excited for it. This would be fun and all her hard work had paid off! "So enough about me, how have you been? Family? Friends? What have you been up to?"

"Speech""Thought" Walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread