Time for a little fun!
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.angeliquetable b {font-weight:bold; color:#1f2848; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.angeliquetable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.angeliquetable {width:425px;border:1px solid #1f2848;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... elique.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:275px;background-color:#000000;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#13192d;}
</style>

AW - Sorta celebratory thread for Angel obtaining Medic rank. Anyone can participate! Imma say no real posting order. Just post when you can! Big Grin I wanna see how far this goes.

Angel soon smelled the scent of Jefferson and her smile cracked wide. Turning she gazed at the scarred man and came on over to him. "Awesome! You made it! And yes, I would have except there were no masses to heal! Heh, I did help out Xion when she had a small injury to her leg when she landed on a rusty nail but shes been doing fine. Oh! Have you seen Ty lately? I haven't seen him around for a while..." she asked as she briefly looked around to see if he had arrived right after she had asked that but still no sign of him and then she looked back to Jefferson briefly with that smile still on her face.

It had been a while since she too had smiled. She hadn't planned anything like this before and all this was by ear. She hoped she was doing well and with the cover of the sands and things she thought perhaps that this would be a relaxing day for anyone. "Oh! I know how stressful it is possibly to be a leader like yourself Jefferson, so I made you a special chair!" she pointed to a hand crafted wood chair with leather pillows filled with goose down sitting in the most of the shade. It leaned back a little so he could lean back and relax! "If there is anything I can get you let me know! Today is a happy relaxing day. I brought fish, jerky, fruits and veggies and things, and I even made some apple juice and brought fresh water!" Angel pointed those things out as she walked to the table. The apple juice she liked best for not only did she work her ass off on it, but it also tasted wonderful!

Angel could see that Jefferson was really trying to be happy and things so she thought that it would help if he sat and relaxed for a while. She could see how sort of down and out he was and she hoped that he would stay for sure. Today was supposed to be fun of course! As she poured wooden glasses of apple juice and water for people to take and drink as they pleased she kept an eye out for more guests if they were to come.

"Speech""Thought" Walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread