Time for a little fun!
"Of course not! You all do so much for the pack and everyone else as it is I thought I would take a turn in the fun!" the medic spoke as she noticed her hyper activity. It was sunny, the air was warm and the fact that people had come to the party was something that she was enjoying so much! As she heard that Ty was no longer with the pack, Angel had to lower her ears as well in sadness and inside had to partially blame herself. "I have a feeling why he may have gone. He left because of the night with Brutus. He... had killed him with the help of Pendez here. I think that affected Ty so much that he had to go away. He seemed very distant with the last time I saw him. It worried me. But... I hope he is doing alright." Angel sighed and totally forgot that Pendez had answered her. "Glad to hear your family is doing well Pendez! It is always best for that. If you ever need any medicines or anything let me know and I will bring some right over." Angel remembered seeing Jefferson looking at the chair the way he did and she winced mentally.

"Is the chair alright? I mean, I didn't mean to make it sound like your stressed all the time, but I thought you could take a moment to relax perhaps because everyone needs to relax every once in a while, right? I mean.. hell I don't know what I mean. Fact is I made you a chair which I hope you like." Angel smiled and chuckled at herself as she held one hand behind her head with her elbow in the air with a goofy looking smile. It was good to see that Jefferson had laughed like he had. Angel couldn't remember the last time she had seen him smile and laugh like that.

Messages In This Thread