In the Land of Red
[html]

Element smiled faintly as the puppy leapt back and her mouth opened slightly. In a moment, however, she seemed to remember herself and spoke. "My name is Nayru." Element nodded towards her, ears inclined. He knew this pup could talk, and perhaps she was just being silly, yapping at him for no reason. He accepted that theory with no comment, being quite bored of animals assuming he was an idiot and incapable of speech.

He found this puppy quite endearing, however, and quite cute at that. She wasn't too pompous; rather, she had a nice, fresh sense of curiosity as well as a puppy-like interest in Element that he found nice. She sniffed at him rather closely, and he smiled at her. He almost laughed at her next words;

"What are you? Are you a spirit?"

"No, little puppy," he said, still smiling. It was clear, then, that this small dog had never even seen a cat before. So much for prejudices - you can't be prejudiced against something you don't know existed! Her antics were simply puppy curiosity, and Element liked that. "I am a creature called a cat. They're like dogs and wolves, only smaller, and we can't walk on two legs at all."

<style type="text/css">
.element b {font-weight:normal; color:#006900; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.element p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.element {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 280px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.2px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread