Spectral's Destination.
[[ I hope this is good.. >.< ]]

OOC Name: Harley
Preferred method of contact: Msn. (hazzaguy@hotmail.com)
Character Name: Spectral. (No last name as of yet.)
Character Age: 3.
Character Gender: Male.
Desired Profession Path, if any: Scouting, Hunting, Crafting.
Regular Wolf or Luperci: Luperci Ortus.
How did you hear about 'Souls?: Top 50 Wolf RPG's.
If joining OOCly, a link to three examples of RP. If joining ICly, your IC post.

Spectral trudged over the hills, watching the large animals grazing in the fenced off feils before him. He began to step forward when a rock crumbled beneath him, his face in a sneer of pain. Upon becoming to rest at the bottom, he got up and shook himself off. "Great. Just what I needed when I'm facing a herd of cows.." he mumbled, his mind racing over all the ways tis would impair his travels. He then began to morph to Optime, his calves shortening and his body cracking with the arrangement of the new joints. As he stood, he looked at his left hand, it's fur matted with blood. As he ran forward, he vaulted the wire fence in front of him and ran past the elk like creatures on either side of him.

Hmm.. I wonder if this is it.. Spectral thought, remembering the wire fence keeping these Wapiti in.

As Spectral ran forward, lost in a world of ideas about finding the inhabited lands, he smelt the distinct scent of another wolf, a millisecond before feeling the wire fence being slammed into his chest. With a sickening snap and a loud yelp of pain, Spectral felt something breaking within his chest and began to wheeze violently, meanwhile trying to claw his way under the fence.

Messages In This Thread