Spectral's Destination.
[html]<style type="text/css">
.outside { border:1px solid #000000;background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... r_crow.jpg);background-position:top;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:400px;background-color:#e7eeda;text-align:justify;font-family:arial;font-size:1em; line-height:1.4em;color:#000000; margin: 0 auto }
.content{ padding:250px 10px 10px 10px;}
.content p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.content b {color:#79a551;font-family:georgia;}
.ooc {font-style:italic; }
.separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}</style>

Because this is a joining thread, I have no problem with you posting the length you are now. Two-paragraphs is what we expect, which you are reaching. It all depends on your style, but I would suggest trying to shoot for a 200-word count post. Maybe describe the scene some more, since right now I have no idea what time of day it is, what the weather is like, ect. We'll go a few more rounds before we get a leader in here. :]

As she turned back, the male did something she did not expect—he moved to a subordinate position. For a moment Aurèle was taken aback. If se had been wounded there was no way in hell she would be playing nice. More likely, she would have been a tornado of fury, angry at whoever was responsible for her grievous injury. Luckily, she was not this man. Had he been anything less then polite she might have left him hanging to the wire and never said a thing.

“Oh relax,” she said. Her body was moving again, but this time it was changing, shifting and growing larger then the all ready large size of an arctic wolf. A mass of thick, straight hair tumbled around her face, and she grunted in annoyance. For the time being she would suffer having the stuff getting in her face. It took her five steps to close the gap between them, and as she did one hand moved to push away his. Though she was no medic, she had seen wounds many times and could at least assess the damage. “What’s your name?” She asked suddenly, sparing him a glance.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread