Just that Naive
[html]

Haven nodded his head at Niro's comment about the wooden practice swords. "Yeah, it'll still hurt and we'll probably both end up with some bruises, but that's the price you pay. I'd much rather be practiced so I can beat my enemies than save myself some discomfort." There was only so much training and preparing one could do on their own when it came to combat. Sparring was important because you got the experience of not being able to know the other person's moves and reactions. It was about more than just fighting prowess, it was about learning to read your opponent's body language and how to counter certain attacks. "Once we both get better at it though we'll be able to block most of each other's hits most likely, and we won't end up with so much pain," he said smiling. Pain wasn't a deterrent to the Aatte male, he had become accustomed to it.

"I'll ask her when I see her next if she's okay with it. I can't imagine she wouldn't be though." The only reason Haven could think of to exclude someone from watching was if they became a distraction, but he didn't foresee Niro being that way. He watched as the little hood was taken off of the hawk's head finally and the avian remained calm. It was really quite amazing, to watch the wolf with his raptors. He thought he had definitely made a new friend in the mohawked wolf, and was glad that he and Drogon's leisurely ride had been interrupted thus.

<style type="text/css">
.havenhorsesunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#D4983A; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.havenhorsesunset-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.havenhorsesunset p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.havenhorsesunset {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#3B0807; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... sunset.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #994217; padding: 112px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#8F3815; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread