temporary madness
[html]

I'm so sorry about the delay...

The Russo rolled his shoulders, the equivalence of a shrug from his position. He could not tell that the girl was not a fan of fish, nor that she was a shy one; he lacked the astute social awareness that others seemed to harness so easily. The best he could do is be careful with what he said; he had more tact than some, but otherwise, Anatoliy was useless on the social front.

Pushing himself up from his position, he sat, golden eyes on Ever. "Vhat is your name? I am zhinking zhat ve have not been introduced yet," he commented, reaching over and patting the ground beside him. "Please, sit." The fish seemed to bother the girl a bit, so the Russian covered it back up and put the bundle beside him, out of sight. "I am Anatoliy." He was unsure how confident Ever was, so he took it upon himself to introduce himself. "Vhat brought you to zhis place?"

Hopefully, the female would not think he meant to this clearing. Of course, he had meant the pack in general; so few seemed to be born to this place. Perhaps because of its relative newness. Surely more children had to start coming around with the amount of couples. Children were a great addition to any pack. Though maybe in this kind of pack it would be less important to everyone.

<style type="text/css">
.catchthedream b {font-weight:bold; color:#347a81; letter-spacing:1px; }
.catchthedream-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#949e9e; text-align:center;}
.catchthedream p {text-indent:15px; padding:2px 10px; margin:0px;}
.catchthedream {margin:0 auto; width:336px; background-color:#040809; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ydream.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #949e9e; padding: 270px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#c3c3c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.catchthedream-border1 {width:338px; border:1px solid #040809; margin:0 auto;}
.catchthedream-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:1px dashed #80a7b0; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread