smoke beneath the playground lights
[html]

Well hai thar Big Grin Lookie our avatars match!

Cassius smiled as Silas took a sandwich from the plate and took a healthy bite. The hybrid himself took a sandwich and sat down in an adjacent chair from the Russian. The smell of cigarettes bothered the Southerner a little, since he wasn't much for smoking anything. He scratched Gadget on the chin and then took a bite from the sandwich, nodding to Silas.

Cass was glad that Silas liked the sandwich, since he would have been sad that his cooking was not satisfactory for anyone. When he asked who Gadget was though, Cassius was not surprised. He had kept the raccoon hidden in his room since he found him in Halifax. He was sure not everyone in the mansion would welcome him in. Cotl certainly didn't. Cassius swallowed his bite and responded to the Russian. "This hur's my bud Gadget. Found 'im in Halifax, out on a supply trip." He patted the coon on the head. "He's a good bud, helps me out with my inventions sometimes. although he likes t'take 'em at times," the Southerner chuckled. Gadget certainly liked hoarding all the trinkets he made. Some he wanted, some he didn't. Cassius didn't mind sacrificing though. It was all worth it to him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread