smoke beneath the playground lights
[html]

ooc-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cassius nodded when Silas replied to his comment. Cassius certainly liked constant company. He never really needed anyone but Gadget around to make him feel better, or to simply keep him from being lonely. Even if Gadget was just a small rodent, he still was an excellent companion. He was much nicer than the everyday raccoon, which definitely helped when he let him run around the mansion. He was surprised no one had attacked him or tried to skin the ringtail. "Well being lonely don't help me when I'm workin'. Gadg done make some good company." he reached up and scratched the rodent on his head before taking a finishing bite of his sandwich.

Cass nodded yet again to Silas' good faith, thanking him for the late night snack. If Silas wasn't here, he would have eaten them all like a pig, so Silas actually helped him out a little there. However, it seemed that everyone was interested in his latest works and his day-to-day activities. He mainly stayed in his room, either sleeping or trying to brainstorm on some ideas. He hadn't been able to come up with too much, which signified another trip to Halifax. "Well, y'know 's all the smae old, same old. Workin' on doodads and whatnot. I ain't done much though. Been plannin' another trip to Halifax fer some time now."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WORD COUNT: 200

[/html]

Messages In This Thread